Week 13 Jataka Tales Reading Part D

Somehow this whole page got deleted so I am going to do my best to remember what I wrote.

The Treacherous Chameleon: In this story, a Chameleon makes friends with another small creature. The dad tells the son not to hang out with chameleons anymore because they could betray you. Of course, the father is right when the chameleon tells a hunter where the den is. The only person who escapes is the father. I like the morals of this story because it's something that my parents have told me. You can def get dragged down by your friends if you are not smart.

The next piece I read was The 2 good kings. This story was pretty funny because the kings are mad at each other when they come to pass in the road. I guess it was common courtesy to allow higher ranking people to pass in the old days. The Kings have the same age too so they are at an impasse. Eventually one is able to pass. It was because he was kind and not brash. I think It shows that being nice is a good idea.



2 Kings!




Bibliography: Jataka Tales H.T. Francis and E. J. Thomas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Alex Lagge A Computer Engineer

Week 2 Story: The Clown